Homeowners & Condominium Association Law
Homeowners & Condominium Association Lawyers
Our community association lawyers provide a wide range of services geared specifically for property owners in homeowner’s associations and condominium associations.
Representing Homeowners Against their HOA or Condominium Association Regarding:
- Interpretation of Association Governing Documents
- Preparation of Amendments to Association Governing Documents
- Enforcement of Association Governing Documents
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duty
- Misappropriation of Funds
- Board Members Acting Outside of the Scope of their Authority
- Breaches of Covenants
- Breaches of Statutory Duty
- Violation of the Fair Housing Act
- Unlawful Decrease in Property Value
Please contact us today if you wish to discuss your legal situation and find out how we can help you achieve the results you desire.
Glowing Reviews From Our Clients
- Melissa S.
I found Glachman & Brill while searching the internet for an attorney who would be willing to battle my homeowner's association. It was not easy to find an attorney who was interested, but Matt and Jordan jumped at the chance to help me. In just 3 months, they were able to hold the association accountable for its actions and obtained the exact result I desired. Money well spent.